Im wondering what powell valleys schedule is going to look like most. Who is everyone else playing?
Im wondering what powell valleys schedule is going to look like most. Who is everyone else playing?
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bleed Crimson</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Im wondering what powell valleys schedule is going to look like most. Who is everyone else playing? </div></div>
I think it is Lee at home, Lebanon away, and then Richlands away
Will you ever rise up and fight for your God-given rights? History shows that evil triumphs when good men do nothing.

Thomas Walker at home also
[img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a394/rayscheer159/rolltide.jpg[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SEC_Football</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thomas Walker at home also </div></div>
Yes, thanks.
Will you ever rise up and fight for your God-given rights? History shows that evil triumphs when good men do nothing.
http://www.vhsl.org/Football%20Calendar.pdf
Appalachia
8/22- Castlewood
8/29- J.I. Burton
9/5- @ Clintwood
9/12- @ Rye Cove
9/19- @ Gate City
9/26- Pound
10/3- St. Paul
10/10- Open
10/17- @ Shelby Valley, KY
10/24- @ J.J. Kelly
10/31- Powell Valley
Clintwood
8/22- @ Coeburn
8/29- @ Haysi
9/5- Appalachia
9/12- Volunteer, TN
9/19- Lebanon
9/26- @ Powell Valley
10/3- Open
10/10- Gate City
10/17- @ J.J. Kelly
10/24- J.I. Burton
10/31- @ Pound
J.I. Burton
8/22- Rye Cove
8/29- @ Appalachia
9/5- @ J.J. Kelly
9/12- Open
9/19- Powell Valley
9/26- @ Coeburn
10/3- Pound
10/10- Honaker
10/17- @ Thomas Walker
10/24- @ Clintwood
11/1- Gate City
J.J. Kelly
8/22- @ Twin Springs
8/29- @ Pound
9/5- J.I. Burton
9/12- @ Coeburn
9/19- @ Grundy
9/26- Rye Cove
10/3- Open
10/10- @ Powell Valley
10/17- Clintwood
10/24- Appalachia
10/31- Haysi
Pound
8/22- @ Patrick Henry
8/29- J.J. Kelly
9/5- Coeburn
9/12- @ Chilhowie
9/19- Open
9/26- @ Appalachia
10/3- @ J.I. Burton
10/10- Twin Valley
10/17- John Battle
10/24- @ Powell Valley
10/31- Clintwood
Powell Valley
8/22- Lee High
8/29- @ Lebanon
9/5- @ Richlands
9/12- Open
9/19- @ J.I. Burton
9/26- Clintwood
10/3- Thomas Walker
10/10- J.J. Kelly
10/17- @ Gate City
10/24- Pound
10/31- @ Appalachia
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: beamerball</div><div class="ubbcode-body">http://www.vhsl.org/Football%20Calendar.pdf
Appalachia
8/22- Castlewood
8/29- J.I. Burton
9/5- @ Clintwood
9/12- @ Rye Cove
9/19- @ Gate City
9/26- Pound
10/3- St. Paul
10/10- Open
10/17- @ Shelby Valley, KY
10/24- @ J.J. Kelly
10/31- Powell Valley
Clintwood
8/22- @ Coeburn
8/29- @ Haysi
9/5- Appalachia
9/12- Volunteer, TN
9/19- Lebanon
9/26- @ Powell Valley
10/3- Open
10/10- Gate City
10/17- @ J.J. Kelly
10/24- J.I. Burton
10/31- @ Pound
J.I. Burton
8/22- Rye Cove
8/29- @ Appalachia
9/5- @ J.J. Kelly
9/12- Open
9/19- Powell Valley
9/26- @ Coeburn
10/3- Pound
10/10- Honaker
10/17- @ Thomas Walker
10/24- @ Clintwood
11/1- Gate City
J.J. Kelly
8/22- @ Twin Springs
8/29- @ Pound
9/5- J.I. Burton
9/12- @ Coeburn
9/19- @ Grundy
9/26- Rye Cove
10/3- Open
10/10- @ Powell Valley
10/17- Clintwood
10/24- Appalachia
10/31- Haysi
Pound
8/22- @ Patrick Henry
8/29- J.J. Kelly
9/5- Coeburn
9/12- @ Chilhowie
9/19- Open
9/26- @ Appalachia
10/3- @ J.I. Burton
10/10- Twin Valley
10/17- John Battle
10/24- @ Powell Valley
10/31- Clintwood
Powell Valley
8/22- Lee High
8/29- @ Lebanon
9/5- @ Richlands
9/12- Open
9/19- @ J.I. Burton
9/26- Clintwood
10/3- Thomas Walker
10/10- J.J. Kelly
10/17- @ Gate City
10/24- Pound
10/31- @ Appalachia </div></div>
Thanks for the schedules.
Will you ever rise up and fight for your God-given rights? History shows that evil triumphs when good men do nothing.
Bookmarks